Getting Paid – Reimbursement Information
E-billingRCO has gone electronic and eliminated paper bills. Beginning March 31, 2015, grant recipients and contracts will prepare their bills in PRISM Online E-billing.
- Advances – Salmon Recovery Funding Board
- Billing Categories, Work types Overview, Properties, Worksites
- Billing Personal Service Contracts
- Secured Access Rules
- Date Edits
- E-Billing Overview
- Edits and Errors
- Escrow Payments
- Navigation, Getting Around
- Required Attachments
- Manual 8, Reimbursements
- Cash Advances Policy and Advance Categories
- Cash Advance Agreements - Private Entities (Microsoft Excel)
- Cash Advance Agreements - Public/Quasi-Public Entities (Microsoft Excel)
- ORV Education and Enforcement Form (Microsoft Excel)
- ORV Sports Park Maintenance and Operations Form (Microsoft Excel)
- RCO Composite Rate Sheet (Microsoft Excel)
Federal Rules (Omni Circular)
TrainingBack to the top.
- List of professional skilled labor rates
- Donated standard labor rate is:
- $15 for contributions made from June 1, 2014 to present.
- $14 for contributions made between Jan. 1, 2010 through May 31, 2014.
- $13 for contributions made between Jan. 1, 2007 through Dec. 31, 2009.
- Prevailing wage rate: If you use contractors on your project, specific wage rules may apply. For some federally funded projects, the Davis Bacon law applies when determining appropriate wages. For all state funded projects, state prevailing wages apply.
Long-Term Vehicle Lease RatesBack to the top.
Mileage Reimbursement Rates
- 2017 = $0.535 per mile
- 2016 = $0.54 per mile
- 2015 = $0.575 per mile
- 2014 = $0.56 per mile
- 2013 = $0.565 per mile
- 2012 = $0.51 per mile
- 2011 = $0.51 per mile
- Current - $.51 per mile
All grantees that expend more than $500,000 in federal funds (from any federal funding source), within the grantee’s fiscal year, requires an annual Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-133 audit. For state and local governments, the State Auditor's Office will generally perform the audit. The project sponsor must provide a copy of the audit report to the RCO.
Each year, as a follow-up to the audit requirements, the RCO will provide a letter to all sponsors who expended federal funds. If more than $500,000 in federal funds were expended from any source, a single audit per OMB Circular A-133 is required and when completed, a copy of the audit must be provided to the RCO. If less than $500,000 was expended, the single audit is not required but the letter with the applicable box marked must be signed and returned to the RCO. Failure to return the audit letter or report could result in suspension of all agreements and reimbursements for the grantee.Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-133 audit.