The Salmon Recovery Conference offers an exciting opportunity to display your company or organization’s projects, products, or programs and to connect one-on-one with people active in salmon recovery.
We anticipate up to 1,000 attendees from throughout the region during the 2½ days.
Attendees include professionals from a variety of disciplines and geographies. The conference draws people from tribal, federal, state, and local governments; salmon recovery regional organizations and lead entities; regional fisheries enhancement groups; conservation districts; academia; utilities; businesses; and nonprofit organizations, as well as students, volunteers, and private landowners.
The plenaries and breakout sessions likely will include the following topics:
- Acquisitions and easements
- All-H integration
- Climate change
- Dam issues
- Emerging leaders
- Fish ecology
- Fish passage
- Food web
- Hatchery reform
- Instream, riparian, floodplain restoration
- Recovery planning
- Research and science
- Technical assistance
- Tribal treaty rights
- Water quality
- Water quantity
|Price after March 21
|Local, state, federal, tribal governments||$400||$500|
Exhibitor space is about 8’x10’ and includes one draped, 6-foot table and two chairs.
All exhibitors will receive the following:
- Listing in program.
- Multiple opportunities to network with conference participants.
- One conference registration, which includes the following:
- All keynote presentations and plenary sessions.
- All concurrent sessions.
- Meals and breaks.
Exhibitor set-up will be April 24, 1-11 p.m.
Exhibitor tear-down will be April 27, 1-4 p.m.
Sponsor this Conference
How to Register
Western Washington University Extended Education is handling the registration for the 2017 Salmon Recovery Conference. For questions about registration, please contact Western Washington University Extended Education by phone 360-650-3308 or email: ExtendedEducation@wwu.edu
Create an account
- On the WWU Extended Education 2017 Salmon Recovery Conference Vendor Registration page, find the “Create Account” button in the top right corner.
- Fill out the fields on the Registrant Profile. All fields with an “*” are required. Note that your name and organization will be used on your conference name tag.
- Save your username and password for future use.
- Submit your account information and proceed to register for the conference
Register as an exhibitor
- On the WWU Extended Education 2017 Salmon Recovery Conference Vendor Registration page, click the “Register/Sign In Now” button in the bottom right corner.
- Once signed in, the system will return you to the vendor registration page. Scroll down to select your registration rate (e.g., Commercial, Government, Nonprofit). When you have selected the correct rate, use the “Add to Cart” button to continue.
- Review the items in your cart.
- If you have a Promo code, use the field provided on this page to enter it exactly. Click the “Recalculate” button to update the total before checking out.
- If you are paying using a purchase order, please read the instructions below
- Once you have confirmed the payment amount is correct, select the “Checkout” button.
- Fill in all of the questions related to your conference, and click “Next.” Note that these questions require an answer. Please fill in “none” or “N/A” if it does not apply to you.
- On the Payment Details page, provide all billing information through the secure portal, then click “Next Step.”
- Wait while the payment is processed. Please look at the top of the page for confirmation that payment has been accepted.
- A receipt will be e-mailed to you confirming your registration, followed by a more detailed e-mail confirmation 1-2 weeks before the conference.
How to pay
WWU Extended Education accepts credit cards and purchase orders. All payments are made in U.S. funds. Payments will require valid billing addresses to process. Payments will process within 30 days and you will receive an e-mail confirmation when your payment has been accepted.
WWU Extended Education accepts the following credit cards:
If you are paying with an approved purchase order, follow the instructions for creating an account and registering as an exhibitor, above.
- On the “Review Your Cart” page, on the lower right corner, check the “Pay by PO” box. It is above the “Check Out” button.
- Attach a scanned copy of the purchase order to the registration and continue registering for the conference.
- All requests for cancellation and refund must be made in writing to ExtendedEducation@wwu.edu.
- Cancellations made on or before April 10, 2017 will receive a refund of the registration fee paid minus a $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations made after April 10 are not eligible for a refund.
- Registrants who do not attend are not eligible for a refund.
- You may substitute another person at any time.
The Wenatchee Convention Center meets the Americans with Disabilities Act requirements and is fully accessible. People with disabilities needing an accommodation to participate in the conference are invited to do one of the following:
- Indicate the accommodation during the registration process
- Contact Leslie Frank by telephone 360-902-0220 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use 711 relay service.
Accommodation requests by telephone, e-mail, or 711 relay service should be received at least 5 business days before the conference to ensure availability. Please provide 2 weeks’ notice for requests to receive information in an alternative format and for ASL/ESL interpretation requests.