The conference is sold out. We are no longer offering online registration or on-site tickets in Wenatchee. .
- All keynote presentations and plenary sessions
- All concurrent sessions
- Meals and breaks
- Entry to exhibit hall
|Registration Rates||Price in U.S. Dollars|
|Full Rate (registering at conference, if available)||$400|
|One-day Rate, if available (per day, Tuesday or Wednesday)||$175|
|Thursday Rate, if available||$100|
- The deadline for cancellations has passed.
- Registrants who do not attend are not eligible for a refund.
- You may substitute another person at any time.
The Wenatchee Convention Center meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements and is fully accessible. People with disabilities needing an accommodation to participate in the conference are invited to do one of the following:
- Indicate the accommodation during the registration process
- Contact Leslie Frank by telephone 360-902-0220 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use 711 relay service.
Accommodation requests by telephone, e-mail, or 711 relay service should be received at least 5 business days before the conference to ensure availability. Please provide 2 weeks’ notice for requests to receive information in an alternative format and for ASL/ESL interpretation requests.
Find full details on the Exhibitors page.