Registration now open!
- All keynote presentations and plenary sessions
- All concurrent sessions
- Meals and breaks
- Entry to exhibit hall
|Registration Rates||Price in U.S. Dollars|
|Early Rate (January 18-March 20, 2017)||$260|
|Regular Rate (March 21-April 10, 2017)||$300|
|One-Day Rate (per day, Tuesday or Wednesday; March 21-April 10, 2017)||$150|
|Thursday only rate (March 21-April 10, 2017)||$75|
|On-Site Rate, if available (full conference)||$400|
|On-Site One-day Rate, if available (per day, Tuesday or Wednesday)||$175|
|On-Site Thursday Rate, if available||$100|
|Student Rate, Online Only (March 21-April 10)||$150|
How to register
Registration is being managed by Western Washington University (WWU) Extended Education.
- Telephone 360-650-3308, during business hours Monday-Friday
- E-mail: ExtendedEducation@wwu.edu
Create an Account
- On the WWU Extended Education 2017 Salmon Recovery Conference Registration page, find the “Create Account” button in the top right corner.
- Fill out the fields on the registrant profile. All fields with an “*” are required. Note that your name and organization will be used on your conference name tag.
- Save your username and password for future use.
- Submit your account information and proceed to register for the conference
Register for the 2017 Salmon Recovery Conference
- On the WWU Extended Education site 2017 Salmon Recovery Conference Registration page, click the “Register/Sign In Now” button in the bottom right corner.
- Once signed in, the system will return you to the conference registration page. Scroll down to select your registration rate (e.g., Early, Regular, One Day, Student). When you have selected the correct rate, use the “Add to Cart” button to continue.
- Review the items in your cart.
- If you have a Promo code, use the field provided on this page to enter it exactly. Click the “Recalculate” button to update the total before checking out.
- If you are paying with a Purchase Order, please view the instructions below
- Once you have confirmed the payment amount is correct, select the “Checkout” button.
- Fill in all of the questions related to your event, and click “Next.” Note that these questions require an answer. Please fill in “none” or “N/A” if it does not apply to you.
- On the Payment Details page, provide all billing information through the secure portal, then click “Next Step.”
- Wait while the payment is processed. Please look at the top of the page for confirmation that payment has been accepted.
- A receipt will be e-mailed to you confirming your registration, followed by a more detailed e-mail confirmation 1-2 weeks before the conference.
Register More Than One Person
If you are registering more than one person for the conference, create a subaccount for each person.
- While you are logged in to the registration site, click on “My Account” on the left side of the page.
- Click on “Manage Members.”
- Click on “Add New Member.”
- Fill out the fields on the “New Member Profile.” All fields with an “*” are required. You may add several member subaccounts, if needed.
- Return to the 2017 Salmon Recovery Conference Registration page and scroll to the bottom. Just above “Add to Cart” you will see the text “Please select the name of the person who will be attending this course” and a drop down box.
- Use drop down box to select which person (“member”) should be registered.
- Follow the same steps above for the people you want to register until they are all listed in your cart.
- Return to the 2017 Salmon Recovery Conference Registration page and continue through the registration process as directed.
How to Pay
WWU Extended Education accepts credit cards and purchase orders. All payments are made in U.S. funds. Payments will require valid billing addresses to process. Payments will process within 30 days and you will receive an e-mail confirmation when your payment has been accepted.
WWU Extended Education accepts the following credit cards:
If you are paying with an approved purchase order, follow the instructions for creating an account and registering for the conference, above.
- On the “Review Your Cart” page, on the lower right corner, check the “Pay by PO” box. It is above the “Check Out” button.
- Attach a scanned copy of the purchase order to the registration and continue registering for the event.
- All requests for cancellation and refund must be made in writing to ExtendedEducation@wwu.edu.
- Cancellations made on or before April 10, 2017 will receive a refund of the registration fee paid minus a $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations made after April 10 are not eligible for a refund.
- Registrants who do not attend are not eligible for a refund.
- You may substitute another person at any time.
The Wenatchee Convention Center meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements and is fully accessible. People with disabilities needing an accommodation to participate in the conference are invited to do one of the following:
- Indicate the accommodation during the registration process
- Contact Leslie Frank by telephone 360-902-0220 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use 711 relay service.
Accommodation requests by telephone, e-mail, or 711 relay service should be received at least 5 business days before the conference to ensure availability. Please provide 2 weeks’ notice for requests to receive information in an alternative format and for ASL/ESL interpretation requests.
Find full details on the Exhibitors page.