Recreation an Conservation Office
PO Box 40917
Olympia WA 98504-0917
Recreation and Conservation Office
1111 Washington Street S.E.
Olympia, Washington 98501
See maps below.
RCO’s office is open weekdays, excluding state holidays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Relay Service for the Hearing Impaired: 800-833-6388
- Recreation and Conservation Funding Board (RCFB)
- Salmon Recovery Funding Board (SRFB)
- Governor’s Salmon Recovery Office (GSRO)
- Invasive Species Council
Employment and Contract Opportunities
Getting to the Natural Resources Building, Olympia (10 easy steps):
- From Interstate 5 (north or south), take State Capitol Exit 105. Follow signs to the State Capitol. This puts you on 14th Avenue.
- Follow the roundabout through the tunnel. At the end of the tunnel, turn right at the traffic signal onto Capitol Way.
- Go one block and at the signal, turn right onto 11th Avenue.
- Go one block and at the signal, turn right onto Washington Street.
- Go left down the ramp to the visitor parking area. Cost is $2 an hour at the kiosk (accepts cash and credit cards).
- Follow painted path and signs and enter building through the double doors.
- Go up parking elevator to lobby (*1).
- Cross rotunda to reception desk and check in to get a badge that will allow you access to our offices.
- Walk past the reception desk to the elevators and take an elevator to the second floor.
- Follow long hallway to far end of hall (east end). The Recreation and Conservation Office is at the end of the hallway.