Sustainability Project Evaluation Criterion
Adopted in the following grant programs:
- Boating Facilities Program
- Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Nonhighway and Off-road Vehicle Activities
- Recreational Trails Program
- Washington Wildlife and Recreation Program Outdoor Recreation Account
- Youth Athletic Facilities
Washington Wildlife and Recreation Program
Salmon Recovery Funding Board
Board rule changes to capture roles and responsibilities of local and regional salmon recovery partners.
This new policy will enable targeted investments. Targeted investments are a new funding tool that may occur when the annual grant round is greater than $18 million. The policy includes priorities and criteria to guide these future investments.