The Firearms and Archery Range Recreation Advisory Committee evaluates applications for grants in the Firearms and Archery Range Recreation program.
These projects acquire, develop, and renovate shooting and archery ranges and facilities.
- Live in Washington
- Interested in public policy
- Able to seek creative solutions and appreciate other perspectives
- Have law enforcement experience
- 2-4 full days of in-person meetings in Olympia every other year
- Policy feedback time commitment varies
Travel reimbursement including lodging, transportation, and meals is available.
- Rachel Bouchillon, Olympia
- Jenny Bull, Bellingham
- Rollie Geppert, Olympia
- Brian Schilt, Tenino
- Philip Shave, Olympia
- Lorrie Starkweather, Seattle
Local Agency Member
- Ty Peterson, King County
State Agency Members
- Chris Maurer, Department of Ecology, Olympia
- David Whipple, Department of Fish and Wildlife, Olympia
Ex Officio Member
- Rory Calhoun, RCO, Olympia