The Land and Water Conservation Fund Advisory Committee evaluates applications for grants in the Land and Water Conservation Fund program.
These grants provide funding to buy or develop public outdoor recreation areas and facilities.
- Live in Washington
- Have an interest in public policy
- Enjoy finding creative solutions and appreciate other perspectives
- Are interested in renovating or building new community parks, protecting habitat, or building athletic fields
- 2-4 full days of in-person meetings in Olympia every other year
- Policy feedback time commitment varies
Travel reimbursement including lodging, transportation, and meals is available.
- Lisa Clausen, Seattle
- Kitty Craig, Seattle
- Kevin Killeen, Bellevue
- Alanna Peterson, Seattle
Local Agency Members
- Jen Burbidge, Lacey Parks and Recreation Department, Lacey
- Dave Erickson, Wenatchee Parks and Recreation Department, Wenatchee
- Frana Milan, King County Department of Natural Resources and Parks, Seattle
- Erica Schmitz, City of Renton
- Al Vorderbrueggen, City of Spokane Parks and Recreation Department, Spokane
State Agency Members
- Nikki Fields, State Parks and Recreation Commission, Olympia
- Joe Rocchio, Department of Natural Resources, Olympia
- Mark Teske, Department of Fish and Wildlife, Ellensburg