The Youth Athletic Facilities Advisory Committee evaluates applications for grants in the Youth Athletic Facilities program.
The grants provide funding to purchase land and develop outdoor athletic facilities serving youth and communities.
- Live in Washington
- Have an interest in public policy
- Enjoy finding creative solutions and appreciate other perspectives
- Are interested in and have experience with youth athletic facilities
- 15-30 hours for written evaluations, completed remotely
- Policy feedback time commitment varies
Travel reimbursement including lodging, transportation, and meals is available.
- Michelle Bly, Lewiston
- Garrett Michaud, Seattle
- John Hillock, Bellevue
- Merle Iverson, Spokane
- Nic Mather, Longview
- Brent Stenman, Poulsbo
- Lawrence Witkowski, Woodinville
Local Agency Members
- Sean Conway, City of Kirkland, Kirkland
- Gary Cooper, City of University Place, University Place
- Bob Leonard, City of Everett, Everett
- NeSha Thomas-Schadt, Pierce County Parks and Recreation Services, University Place
- Dustin South, Anacortes Parks and Recreation, Anacortes
- Kevin Witte, City of Mountlake Terrace, Mountlake Terrace