The Washington Wildlife and Recreation Program Trails Advisory Committee evaluates applications for grants in the Trails Category of the larger Washington Wildlife and Recreation Program.
These grants provide funding to acquire, develop, or renovate pedestrian, equestrian, bicycle, or cross-country ski trails.
- Live in Washington
- Have an interest in public policy
- Enjoy finding creative solutions and appreciate other perspectives
- Are interested in hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, or another non-motorized trail activity
- 4-6 full days of in-person meetings in Olympia every other year
- Policy feedback time commitment varies
Travel reimbursement including lodging, transportation, and meals is available.
- Greg Fowler, Kirkland
- Michelle Griffin, Spokane
- Lori Moholt-Phillips, Lacey
- Andy Stevenson, Port Angeles
- Mike Town, Duvall
Local Agency Members
- Betsy Anderson City of Bellevue, Bellevue
- Angie Feser, City of Edmonds, Edmonds
- Jillian Marshall, Colville Parks and Recreation Department, Colville
State Agency Members
- Melinda Posner, State Parks and Recreation Commission, Olympia
- Sam Jarrett, Department of Natural Resources, Enumclaw
- Lauri Vigue, Department of Fish and Wildlife, Olympia
- Brian Wood, Department of Transportation, Olympia